Book of Intentions page 2

One thing that I love about the above journal is its simpleness. A glue stick. Some paper. A pen or two. A little bit of musing and a whole lot of love. I find that if I don't work in my journal daily, I get grumpy or bitchy. It's like eating or breathing to me, a necessity. A need, not a want.

Blog Love:
Michael DeMeng speaks the truth
Ali Edwards: Documenting a Week in Your Life
Che Guevara tape
More tape I don't have
PINK art show this Saturday
Supply Love
A Damn Good Mail Day
Some 2010 Craft Shows in So CA
Yellena
Hannelore Baron
I want to go to all of the places in these paintings. Now. Not Someday.

Films Watched:
The Children's Hour (more here)

Books Being Consumed:
Print & Pattern
Hand Wash Cold
Imperfect Birds
Uppercase
and a huge pile that has plopped itself at the head of my bed!

Teaching:
Sunday 4/18 @ Stampin From the Heart in LA (class is a GO, please phone the store to sign up)
Fri-Sun 4/23-25th Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale (I can't wait!!!!!)

Comments

Sandy said…
Great page. I love all the links. I got my first issue of Uppercase yesterday. I wish I had started when it was new so I could have 1 & 2 but that's ok. It's a great magazine.

I hope your classes are great this weekend.
maxine said…
I volunteer to go to Paris with you!
HappyDayArt! said…
I got a subscription to Uppercase and I love it!

Catherine
Raine said…
I could spend the entire day just starting with your blog and surfing the waves of art and life that branch off from each line of your blog. I have actually spent hours doing just that! Rainy days when my body simply won't cooperate with me are perfect. My focus is off of the pain and I become so inspired! Thank you for sharing all of these wonderful places for me to visit.
Ok...Maxine and I have selflessly volunteered to go to Paris with you. Anyone else?!?!?! *rolling with giggles* (I do that a lot, don't I? It's a good thing I'm round...the better to roll with, my dear...)
ragged prayers said…
I adore this book Kelly!
I'm always amazed at how much you accomplish and your passion to create and investigate- you rock!
Diana

Popular Posts