Book of Intentions page 1

The pages of this book are nestled inside of two little flaps. When it's open the flaps can either get folded in or thrown open like shown in the top photo. I made the book small (4x8") because small pushes me and I wanted something that I could easily throw in my purse and bring with me anywhere and everywhere. Working in a large book is easy for me, small is difficult.

My class at Stampin' From The Heart on Sunday is a GO, so sign up while you can! I don't like to repeat classes at the same location, preferring to make way for new classes. So, if you're interested, catch it when you can. I promise the class is loaded with techniques and will keep your head spinning (in a good way)!

This is the page in my "Love Story" (previous) journal that I didn't show you here. Well, here it is on Creative Catalyst with the story that goes with it! Thank you, Creative Therapy for the opportunity!

Blog Love-
A thank you book over at oh, hello friend.
Camilla Engman cleaning and collections
I wish I could have gone to this.
I can't wait to get my grubby mitts on this book!
Love the journal pages here and here.
DIY shower curtain and recycled upside down planters.

Films Watched-
Boxcar Bertha

Thank you to all of you who wrote about my Dad and my cousin Bev. Dad is home on the road to mending after his surgery on Monday. The doctor said everything went well and his arm is looking good. My cousin Bev needs lots of good thoughts, prayers and all things good that you want to send her way. She heard back from the doctor that it is cancer and she has different things scheduled. It sounds like they are taking good care of her but everyone who knows Bev loves and adores her and wants her to be well and on the road to healing...Thanks for listening and for caring.
Remembering Emily Quinlan today.

Comments

Sandy said…
I'm glad to hear your Dad is doing well. I missed the post about his arm. I'm sorry to hear about your Aunt and will keep both of them in my prayers.

I love this new journal you're doing, the style is so great.

Congrats on the Creative Catalyst story, great article. I enjoyed reading it.


Always enjoy the links.
Unknown said…
I love this book and I'm glad to hear your dad is OK. I tried posting yesterday but I guess blogger was down.

Have you seen Terry Taylor's new book on Eco Books? There was one book in particular that caught my attention and I'll post later to see if you might teach it or something like it.
Krista said…
Your Frenzy Stamper workshop better be a go..I registered today and bought my plane ticket. Scottsdale here I come.
I am excited.

I love your new journal and can't wait to see everything in person.

I look forward to meeting you.

Blessings
Krista
Raine said…
Healing thoughts to Bev. Great news about your Dad.

Popular Posts