8 March 2010 journal page

I used another one of Jane and Jeane's stencils on this page.

Blog Love-
Keri Smith is a genius!
Christine Mason Miller is another genius!
Old School New over at Scissor Variations
New Cavallini post-its at Parcel Post
Cathy Cullis Q & A

Films Watched:
Jean Renoir's The Rules of the Game
We also watched the extras for The Rules of the Game including part one of a fascinating documentary called
Jean Renoir: Part One - From La Belle Époque to World War II. My only complaint is that part two was not included. However, the DVD is a must have in any collection! Fabulous!

Looking forward to this new comic by Vanessa Davis. Website here.

Earth Hour is Saturday night. More here and here.

Comments

martha brown said…
I love these stencils..... okay, okay, I'm heading over to buy a set... or 2.....
Earth hour is big here. We celebrated it in all of the Toronto schools yesterday from 2-3pm (my kids were only slightly annoyed when I turned off the computer)Tonight Ray and I will do something by candlelight.... maybe play cribbage, or maybe we'll journal together..... any other suggestions?
JRonson said…
These page is totally creative :)

Popular Posts