3 March 2010 journal page

Mini Bunting Tutorial using Washi Tape over at The Red Thread.

Blog Love over at Little Lost Love and at 39 Squares.

Hubby sent me this blog which cracked me up. Obviously some drivers think they can make it, when clearly they can not. Over and over again.


Watched Has Anybody Seen My Gal the other night with David. Laughed our asses off. Great film. Watch for the James Dean cameo. Loved the cast. Worth watching!

Teaching at Zinnia on Saturday-and still taking sign ups! If you're interested in my Bloom class at Stampin From The Heart please sign up by 3 p.m. today! Info on the classes here.

Comments

a pink dreamer said…
it's very beautiful!
Romilly said…
That tunnel is amazing... People always believe they can "make it", don't they?
Sandy said…
Great page. I can't believe the people and the tunnel. Love the links.
Vel said…
Bwah! I love the trucks getting stuck link. Amazing what morons are out there. We have a bridge in our city that at least once a year a truck gets stuck. Ha!

TFS

ps...LOVE your work!
Jeane Frizzell said…
Oh, the mini bunting! *Love*
Paula Phillips said…
This is beautiful! I love the writing inside the heart and on the picture.
Much Love

Popular Posts