February 15, 2010 journal page

I apologize to anyone who had signed up for today's class at Stampin' From The Heart. I have postponed it and will reschedule it asap! On the way to Zinnia yesterday, I experienced some car problems and am just too nervous to drive it until it goes into the shop on Monday. It's the only drawback of being a one car family!

I've added some info on my upcoming March and April classes to my class blog here. There have been a few changes and additions. I'm looking forward to teaching at my familiar favorite shops in addition to teaching at a new venue: Happy in Los Feliz! I will be teaching my Devotional Journal on Saturday, March 13th. You can click here for more info.

Some Blog Love:
Beatrice Alemagna over at Fine Little Day

Judy Wise (We all sing her praises). Check out her Words of Wisdom in this post and make sure you follow her link to see The Bathers video. It will make you smile BIG.

Comments

Marissa said…
The Bathers video is so timely. I'm going to share it with the Chicklet.
Marissa
Vel said…
Love your latest!

And ps...found some cool deco packaging tape for a buck a roll at Michael's today. :)
Sandy said…
Great page, love the fabric trim on the side. Thanks for the links.
Anonymous said…
The T.V. show. I love it. And have my mom to thank for introducing me!

Popular Posts