13 February 2010 journal page

Day Two of Jury Duty. Keep your fingers crossed it's the last day for me. The judge doesn't seem to like me very much. I don't know why. I'm just answering the questions as honestly as I can!

Sunday's class at Stampin From The Heart is a definite go! It's been a VERY popular class (and I've been hearing raves about it). More info on my classes this weekend here.


Meet a favorite artist over at another favorite artist's blog.


Really you should be subscribed to this blog if you're not already. It's one of my favorites!

I can't wait to see The Illusionist.
Triplets of Belleville is one of my faves! I'm eager to see his new film!

Comments

Alex said…
the jn_rl community is what introduced me to the possiblities of the journaling world, so much love for that place x
Sandy said…
Great page. I can't get the 3rd link to work right for some reason.

I hope you're finished with jury duty by now.

Popular Posts