August 31, 2009 journal page

Tristan's first day back at school went well, just a few glitches like not being able to get into websites. Hopefully that will straighten itself out.

Those of you in L.A., make sure you run over to the Craft and Folk Art Museum on Wilshire before this Sunday for their assemblage exhibit. I am hoping to get over there before they close. They are also having an assemblage class this Sunday. More info here (thanks Janine!)


Also, heads up (in case you didn't know), Zinnia in So Pasadena has moved to 1024 (hey, my birthday!) Mission St in S Pasadena. I got a sneak peek a wee bit ago at the new space and am itching to get in there and see how it looks now. I *love* Zinnia (who doesn't?)

pssst, today's Beatles day. Get your albums out, chickies.

Comments

T and J said…
Thank you for being an aware parent.
I respect you Kelly.
Lori Wostl said…
Thanks for the awesome video and the memories.

Popular Posts