Another September 2, 2009 journal page

Tristan and I finally saw Ponyo yesterday. We loved it. It's the first Miyazaki film I've seen IN English. I prefer to watch his films in Japanese with subtitles. I sat there thinking of Liam Neeson whenever the character of Fujimoto opened his mouth (and I love Liam Neeson, so don't get me wrong). I just have issues with the large number of Hollywood actors who are cast as voice actors when they are clearly not. I would definitely buy this on DVD in Japanese.

My friend, Jill, added some more wallpaper packs to her etsy shop. They won't last long at the price she has them at.


FYI, I'll be debuting a NEW class this Sunday at Stampin' From The Heart in L.A. You can click here for more info and pix, too!

Comments

sharon said…
Oh,m Kelly! What a yummy workshop! Almost wish I was in LA!
rscoach said…
Your new class looks great, Kelly - won't be able to make it as it's 2nd day of Rosh Hashannah - have fun and tell everyone hi for me - xo xo reva (los angeles)

CreativeRebelGal.blogspot.com

Popular Posts