Alphabet and Number stamp sets for sale

I am selling a limited number of Alphabet and Number Rubber Stamps. You can snap these together to form word and/or number combinations. You can also use them individually. I've snapped them together and stamped them out (see above).

If you are in the U.S., I am selling these as a set only for $20 which includes shipping. You will receive one set of alphabet and one set of number stamps.

The size of the stamps is about 1/2" stamped. They come in a little cardboard box. You can use them with any kind of ink pad.

To order, you can email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Please don't forget the address you would like me to ship these to.


Remember, I only have a limited amount of these and once they are gone, I do not have any plans to reorder at the moment.

Thanks!
-Kelly

SOLD OUT!

Comments

Lori Wostl said…
I was thinking you ought to do this with tape! I was looking with longing at the tapes company from your last post and thought - if you bought a case, 35 people across the world could buy one roll...probably wouldn't be feasible...then here are some stamps...I am very tired of my alphabet. Thanks.
Sandy said…
Thanks Kelli, I love these stamps.
Shoshanah said…
aack! so tempting, but i'm purging like mad, so it would be stupid to add something else right now. i think mike would kill me, too.
Beth said…
I'm in! LOVE these. the fact that they snap together is the COOLEST mounting ever.

Popular Posts