March 18, 2009 journal page

I'm homeeeeeeeeee...
I had a fabulous time teaching at Stampers Warehouse in Danville. I love love love it there. The store is wonderful, the staff is wonderful above all, the students are extremely good souls. It's just a fun place to teach (y'all know I teach at the stores I LOVE). *Thank you* to Terrece and Georgia and the gang. Huge thank yous to Arlene, Libby, Vivian, Alix, Kathy, Carol, and all of the wonderful gang who took the workshops this weekend!! It was a ton of fun!!!!

I lucked out with the weather on the way home...there was a weird line of cloud coverage (just
like what was on the weather channel) stretched across the sky and hovering over I-5. I couldn'tresist snapping pictures!

It was a fantabulous weekend and if I had my say, we'd be packing our bags and moving up to Northern California in a heartbeat ;)

FYI, Stampers Warehouse is having a GREAT sale starting this Wednesday. 50% off! It's not a closing sale but a big bargain sale!! woo hoo!!

Comments

lee said…
I love this page, i LOVE black and white.....
Carmen said…
I love clouds and am always randomly snapping away with my camera while driving. That cloud formation is gorgeous!
Unknown said…
Great pic
Sandy said…
glad you had a great time and the photos look beautiful. Love the green rolling hills or mountains.....

Popular Posts