the last pages of my january 2009 journal...

David always likes to make me special cards depending upon the day or holiday...here's my valentine's day card. i glued it into the journal and folded it so you have to open it to see it full scale.I thought about decorating the flap but I kinda like it now the way it is...I might have David draw on it.Here's the last page in the journal:
A short time ago I entered a contest on the Rag & Bone blog. I was one of three winners of a journal. I can't wait to work in it! Thank you, Rag & Bone!!!! They make THE BEST handmade journals out there. Yum.
I stayed up until 3 a.m. last night reading Watchmen. Needless to say, I woke up this morning and stayed in bed until I finished it. Loved it. I'm hesitant to see the film though as you know it won't be the same...The book is good-very, very good. It's Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons, though, so why shouldn't it be?

Comments

Mindful Mimi said…
Nice journal! Love your blog.
Sandy said…
I love the last pages. Your Valentine's card you made is so pretty. I love the idea of David drawing on the bottom for you.

And the Rag and Bone journal is so pretty, congrats on the win. Can you paint in these journals? I love a lot of their products.
Kelly Kilmer said…
*Thanks*
David made the card for me..i just glued it in.
YES you can paint in the rag and bone journals. how cool is that?!?!?!
Renee said…
I think you should get David to draw on the outside of it. So talent is run amok in that family I see.

Love Renee

Popular Posts