The final two pages from the track (the final pages of the book to come in the next couple of days). The weird thing about this black and white photo I used..I wanted a photo of what could be two sisters. I flipped it over and it was taken in Middleboro, MA in 1922. My Uncle still lives in Middleboro and we used to go swimming every summer in his pool. The two women in the photo-their names start with an E and a K just like my name and my sister's (Erin). Only I thought it was a weird (but cool) coincidence. Yup, I'm a dork but at least I admit it. BOOKS to look out for:

1000 Handmade Greeting Cards (Taylor said it was good and I trust her judgement, so I am on the lookout for it.)

Rethinking Acrylic by Patti Brady

and

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh how I am totally lusting after this one:

When Wanderer's Cease to Roam
Author's site here.

*****

Eddie Campbell interviewed on Comics Reporter.


***

Class information this coming weekend here.

***

I still have room in my A Prompt A Day workshop that starts January 1st. You can read more about it here.


***


My friend Jeane's Mom (also known as my friend Jane who signs everything Jeane's Mom) just totally MADE my day the other day. I wanted to give her a BIG SHOUT out and to PUBLICLY THANK HER a GAZILLION times over for putting a huge smile on my face and for taking "mail" ART to a whole 'nother level!!! THANKS JANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Karenann Young said…
Is there somewhere where we can see this "mail art"? Sounds cool!
RunninL8 said…
I LOVE the violin piece!
michelle ward said…
Kelly, love the story behind the sisters photo. I totally *get* that. Happy New Year to YOU.

Popular Posts