Scrapbooks: An American History

This arrived in the mail yesterday and I haven't been able to put it down since:Next time you're at the bookstore, look for it.

*****
Thanks to all who answered my question in the post below. I'd love to hear from more of you if you'd like to leave a comment. If anyone has any specific things they want to see happen out of their candidate winning the election, I'd love to hear more.

***
On a side note, What the hell is it with drivers?!?!?!?! I won't let my son walk home alone and cross a major street for this same damn reason...people FLYING down Fairfax Ave at speeds above and beyond exceeding the limit. People in cars scare the HELL Out of me. PAY ATTENTION. There is a NO driving using a hand held cell phone law now in effect in CA, yet I STILL see people EVERY DAY driving with a phone in their ear. I see people driving like maniacs in areas where there are CHILDREN. I am disgusted and very very upset by what happened in Glendale yesterday.
PAY ATTENTION when you are behind the wheel. If you are in a residential neighborhood, SLOW THE FUCK DOWN. If you are near a school, SLOW THE FUCK DOWN. PAY ATTENTION before you put your foot on the gas.


***
THIS has got to stop NOW.

***

It's Halloween which means BIG Halloween Carnaval in West Hollywood. Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, be safe tonight...and have a Happy Halloween.

Comments

T and J said…
The guy should NOT have gone out of his house. If the cops are outside.. you need to stay in your house. I learned this lesson in Long Beach when I saw a dumb ass woman walk out side to see what was going on and the guy grabbed her and held her hostage. She got what she deserved for her sheer stupidity.

Unless someone is IN your house.. I think you should have half a brain and NOT go outside. And especially living in Southern California with so much bullshit.. you really should know better.
Kelly Kilmer said…
There are too many trigger happy cops who shoot first and ask questions later.

Even my Father who is retired from law enforcement has said similar things.

Popular Posts