These are the little booklets that I was telling you about last week. I didn't have as much time as I thought I would to work on these while at Comic Con, but I managed to get some pages done. I am totally TOTALLY in love with these little books. I fit 5 of them (though I ended up only bringing 3) along with a ton of collage crap in a little blue wet ones bin. These are a brand new class I will be debuting this Fall and I hope you will love them as much as I do :) They are portable and all you need is a glue stick and a pen, and you can bring them anywhere!!!





FYI,

I have two classes this coming weekend in Thousand Oaks and in L.A. More info can be found here. Both classes are a GO. If you are interested in the Thousand Oaks class, please email ME to sign up. If you are interested in L.A., please phone the store.

In a week, I will be leaving for Art Unraveled. I'm teaching 4 workshops and I can't wait!!!

After AU, I will be home for a couple of days and then Tristan and I jump on a plane and go back East. I'll be teaching both weekends. The first weekend I will be at The Stamp Act in Marshfield
and the following weekend, I will be at Ink About It in Westford. There are samples in the store and I will post more pictures on my workshop info blog about the MA classes next week.

Posting may be erratic...I'm just trying to get everything done before we leave! :)

Comments

Auntie Karen said…
I love your little books. They look like they would fit into the cool printed eggroll bags from my local chinese take-out. They are red ink of a beautiful woman in traditional dress. Let me know the measurement and it they fit I could get a bunch for you.
Kristy C said…
what cool little books. and I am SO jealous you got to go to Comicon!!
Taylor schapiro said…
cute little books
Unknown said…
Wow! The books are tiny! More fun books to look forward to.
I'm trying to get ready for AU as well. I'll pop in and say "hi" next week. Have a safe drive.
Marissa
Sandy said…
Cool little books. You sound like you're going to be very busy.
Anonymous said…
These are Great! They are like candy... yummy! (To the eyes.)J'aime!

Popular Posts