Random Act of Kindness/RAK needed NOW, please help!!!!

Please read below-

I just found out today that a good friend of mine (whom some of you may know) is very ill. I'm trying to find people who may be able to send small pieces of artwork-postcards, ATC's, etc... "Small" things that she can put in her hospital room that will make her smile. The situation she is in right now is not at all good and I am looking for positive artwork that can put a big smile on her face. She is an extremely big hearted lady whom I absolutely adore. I was very sad and upset to find out the news about her illness today. If you think you can contribute something, please drop me an email and I will send you her PO Box.

Her name is Lillian. Her husband is Jere. They used to live in So CA and take lots of my classes at A Little Bizaar, Suzi's, Sparkles, etc... They had to move up North a few years ago and I've missed them ever since.

If you think you can contribute a few minutes of your time, I'd really appreciate it. Please remember-only POSITIVE artwork and nothing big or overwhelming. I just thought this would be a nice thing to do to send her "art hugs" and to put a smile on her face.

Please email me at EGorey99 (at) sbcglobal (dot) net if you think you can send something out ASAP. I'm really not sure how much time she has left. I'm trying to stay positive because she is very young and such a very good soul.

Thanks,
Kelly

Comments

I just dropped mine in the mail to her this morning. I should have taken a pic but anyhow it's an ATC that says You Are Loved and that's it. There is a cutie ArtChix lady/butterfly picture on it. Hope it makes her smile.
Venita said…
You have such a good heart!

Popular Posts