Journal pages from last night-

The one above isn't done yet. I started it at about 10:30 last night...I was called away from it 'cause hubby brought out his Film Noir DVDs that I bought him for Christmas. We watched "Illegal" with Edward G. Robinson. Good film. (Did you know that Edward G. Robinson gave Frida her first major sale, buying four of her paintings in 1938?)

Teaching tomorrow in Simi Valley (it's a full class, a fun group and I'm looking forward to it!!). Not sure yet about Sunday's Snippets class yet at the Art Bar (holiday weekends can be hit or miss with sign ups. Either people stay home or they head out of Dodge..one never knows! If you're interested, sign up asap! I'll be checking with them Saturday afternoon to see if it's a go or not.).

Hopefully by Tuesday, I will have my sample for my new "Storyteller" class to share with you. It's a workshop I am very excited about!!

I'm almost done with the journal above. It's been a stretch for me (book size/shape wise). I'm not used to working in a long, landscape form. It's pushed me and I've struggled with it. I do like experimenting with new journal forms as it keeps me on my toes! I'm already thinking of the next journal size/shape and overall construction.

There are 5 journals listed in my etsy shop at the moment. I'm not sure when the next time I will be adding more to the shop, so if you see one you are interested in, please don't hesitate :)

*****

Eager to see John Cusack's new film "War, Inc." Cusack's interviewed on today's Democracy Now.

Comments

If the Sunday class at The Art Bar is a go, I'll see you there... maybe you can bring the 'zines with you! :) If it's a go, breakie at The Gypsy Den, my treat!

Hugs,
Adriane

Popular Posts