I thought instead of looking at my stuff for today, I could direct you to a handful of my favorite sites:

Roseann's artwork always keeps me on my toes and while I adore it, it also makes you think...I love her recent postcards!

Andrew's blog is always a visual delight. Ya gotta scope out what he made on 3/18.

I love what Jeane and Debbie did with transparencies.

Heaven & Earth's books just make me squeal.

Who doesn't love Judy's work? I love her work and what she's been doing with the kids lately...

Thereza's tiny works speak volumes...

Zorana's expressive paintings...

Ezequiel's collages !!!!

Abbey's Aesthetic Outbursts!

One Good Bumblebee has really cute paper packs...


Damnit!! I just found out via Paula, that another store, Rubber Chicken Stamp Art Store in MD is closing. This one is also very near and dear to my heart and I have had many a great weekend teaching there. Betsy, Dan & the Gang, we will miss you dearly!!!

Please, please support your local Mom and Pop stores as much as you can. We are losing too many of them these days...

I am trekking down to San Diego this Saturday, teaching my "An Artist's Journal" class at The Stamp Addict store. Hope to see you there!

Comments

Jeane Frizzell said…
Thanks for sharing all of these fun sites! It has entertained & inspired me for hours!
Zorana said…
Hi Kelly! Thanks for including me in your list. Knowing your art and art interests it means a lot. I'll have a lot of new places to visit. xo
beth said…
love your pages as always....
and thanks for some fun links !!
happy easter !!
Katxena said…
I'm really upset about rubber chicken closing ... in part because I'll miss all the great classes. I have taken 2 from you there.
Kelly Kilmer said…
Me too (about Rubber Chicken). I will very much miss Betsy, the gang and the store, and teaching there :( It's been a sad year with all of these stores closing...

Gotta find another way to get to MD now ;)

Popular Posts