Stuff I like-

Piles of books by the side of the bed-instant inspiration! Taylor, save this photo for your husband. I may take photos of MY Husband's bookshelves as well and post them here.
CRAP HOUND zine. One of the best zines. Ever. (shh did ya know Powells in Portland has copies of some of them?) Read an article about Crap hound here.

Saturday nights-Saturday night monster flicks on KDOC.

Star Trek on NBC at 11.

Having a really good day teaching! I had an awesome day teaching today (thanks Ladies!!!) in Thousand Oaks at one of my student's homes. Staci graciously invited me to teach at her home on a regular basis opening up a wonderful opportunity for mixed media art classes in the Thousand Oaks & Ventura county area. It was a blast!!! I'm looking forward to teaching there again later on in the month with a new class with a twist!

What will I be doing on Oscar day? Staying home while it pours out! Staying in my pjs. Making cinnamon cake (take a "vanilla" style box mix and add cinnamon to it.) Making art. Nothing difficult. :) Have a great weekend y'all!

Comments

BellaKarma said…
Oh.my.gosh. You're place looks like a treasure chest! :)

Popular Posts