More recent artwork-
This is a journal on my journal ("on" meaning lying on top of, not "about"). I'm working on a new class and juggling a few different balls at the same time. Now is what I call "thinking cap" time. I have my thinking cap on and am brainstorming ideas for new workshops for April-August 2008.
Speaking of brainstorming, I'm not sure where I found this article but I wanted to point it out. Interesting article by HOW magazine on inspiration. Inspiration really is everywhere. You just have to open your eyes and slow down a bit. Oh, and don't forget to have your journal or notebook handy. You'll need it.

Comments

lee said…
I love looking at your journals, they are very creative. I also really like it when you talk about books. I love books and have bought and taken some out of the library that you have mentioned. Keep up the good work.
Anonymous said…
I'm diggin' how you use so much pattern paper and after you paint in it, it is still there. LOL! I just had a break-though with my Neocolors last night...so hopefully I can start using up some of this pretty paper that is laying around! Great pages, Kelly!
Shoshanah said…
...and you have MADE me spend far more on paper and books than i ever would have! (yeah, right...)

hope things are good with your aunt. been thinking about you!
Contessa Kris said…
I just love your journals. All the pages are so bright and colorful and you manage to cover them in journaling that looks like art. Do you have a tutorial on doing your backgrounds? Just curious.

Popular Posts