Journal Pages Revisited...
I used my new Jet Pens (Latte, Uniball signo the really THIN one that I love). I also realized I have a ton of rub ons (books, paper, pens and rub ons are what I collect I guess. Some people buy shoes. I buy art supplies. Some people buy new bras and frilly garments. I buy books. Of course I only buy when the rent and bills are paid and if I have money left. DUH!!) SO I am digging out my rub ons and putting the flat sheets in ONE place (a clear case I have) and the "packs" of rub ons are in a drawer at my beck and call.


Not much new! Interesting day that started nice and early thanks to the city of West Hollywood and the workers in front of my house before the sun even comes up...(too early for me at 6:30 a.m. On A Saturday!!) For some reason the city of West Hollywood has been working on our street for oh, forever now. Every other block on my street is sectioned off for several hours a day and they work on it. I have no idea what they are doing since no one tells us and the guys are um, interesting, to talk to so I kinda avoid any talk other then "Hey, can you please move the cones? I'm leaving." OR "Hey! Could you please move the cones? I'm going -in there-as I point." One guy yesterday wouldn't let me in. He just kinda dinked around and finally walked over to the cones and I said "I am going in there." He said "Oh really?" "Yes, really. I live there." He said, "You do?" I got kinda huffy and said "I wish I didn't, but I do." and he laughed and moved the cones... (Hey, gotta keep you updated on my life!) SO, they started nice and early at 6:30 a.m. while it was still dark out...on a Saturday. Interesting. These are city workers too and last I checked there was a law about noise before 8 a.m.

Oh! Speaking of noise-"Favorite Neighbor" has been hammering off and on since 9:30 pm last night. Trying to "fix" his "door" that the two "girls" kicked in. Hmm... That's what he told the cops-that the "girls" kicked the door in. Um, actually, HE kicked in the door himself when he lost his house keys. How do I know this? Hubby saw him do it. LOL I shake my head.

Other then that the day has consisted of me receiving the nicest email that just made my day (thanks J & J!!), making french toast for my favorite boy in the whole wide world, making cake (For my two favorite Men in my life! One of those men is going to be 11 in a couple of weeks-EEK!!!), getting some work done, and that kinda stuff. I've been in my pjs all day (gotta love that) and I've gotten everything done I needed to do except housecleaning-I'll do that next week before Mom arrives. It's supposed to rain Monday-Wednesday so that's my excuse. Har har. Tomorrow I am off to The Art Bar to teach my Face class. Next week I will pack my bags and trek to Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale-I can't wait!!!

*****

So sad Allan Melvin died. A.K.A. Sam The Butcher. A.K.A. Magilla Gorilla. A.K.A. Barney on "All In The Family"...I used to watch all of those in re-runs growing up as a kid. Who didn't love Sam the Butcher and all of his wonderful advice? And Melvin did cartoon voices and lots of the tv I grew up with...

Comments

Anonymous said…
hahaha, love the holy crap! as always, just love what you do. will let you know when the journals gets here. :)
Anonymous said…
My little one (not-so-little) just turned 11 two months ago ... I second your "eeeeek!" I KNOW I am not aging that fast~

Popular Posts