3 journal pages from yesterday-two were done at the library and the last was done at home:

(Stencils are Coffee Break Design). The pens were from Jet Pens...except for the Black Sakura Gelly Roll Glaze which I bought at one of my local stores that I teach at...

I *love* the above image of the man and woman. It's by Emil Nolde, who was an amazing Expressionist artist -not the brightest in his political thinking (he was a dumb ass supporter of the Nazis-make sure you read what Hitler thought about modern art).

*****

Ooh check out the cool blog here! I was lucky enough to win a gorgeous piece of jewelry from Kim (Thank you!!)

*****

Don't forget Bernie!!!

*****

Getting ready to head out to Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale, AZ. I am SO excited and can't wait!!!

I won't be updating my blog until I get home some time early next week! In the meantime, MAKE ART! PLAY! Have fun in your art journals!!! Looking forward to seeing my friends this weekend in Scottsdale!!!

Comments

Angie in AZ said…
OMG, don't you just love the image of the girl with open hands?! I've used the same magazine image for a piece of art not long ago! Great use of her!
Your work is just beautiful. I adore the journal pages with the girl and the life tag! Let me know if you would ever be interested in doing a swap (beautiful Moroccan beaded slippers for a custom page related to our guesthouse, peacock pavilions in Marrakech)
Awesome works as usual! I can't wait until you come back to Ink About It in August! Raine & I will be anxiously awaiting your return!!!

Popular Posts