What I did this weekend:





Comments

Deb said…
LOL - don't know who that little girl is, but she makes a bombshell of a virgin de guadalupe! My favorite saint!

Deb
Judy Wise said…
gol-DANG I love these journal pages, especially the one with the virgin flames coming out of it (photo of little Kelly) Toooo good.
Kelly Kilmer said…
Yup, little Kelly was quite a flame last night after a discussion that went nowhere over the phone and ended up with the other person hanging up on her twice! And then the other person calling her back and apologizing an hour later...yup. Yet, still Little Kelly is always wrong & doesn't know what she's talking about...Little Kelly can't form her own opinions according to this person so Little Kelly is still quite miffed about the conversation last night over the phone so I "got it out" and onto my journal pages.
Maija said…
Whew, I'm caught up and ready for bed- only problem will be having all these amazing journal pages floating in my head!

Popular Posts