Update on my Crayon Order-


Just a quick note,

I received a HUGE box of my Caran d'ache Neo Art Watersoluble Wax Pastel order *but* there was an error in the shipping-they shorted me 10 boxes of one color. I'm waiting for the box with that one missing crayon color to arrive. I'm hoping that they arrive this week (as the box is taking up my floor where I work!!!) As SOON as that missing crayon arrives, I will ship out the orders. Now, the first 10 people who ordered will receive the full set of 20 crayons. There are several crayons on back order so those of you that ordered a little later will receive what they shipped me now and the rest of the crayons as soon as they arrive (which may take as long as 5 more weeks I've been told as they are coming from Switzerland to New York to me). I am so sorry for the delay. This is one of the reasons why I stopped selling online. I have no control over what people ship me and what they back order. I do apologize. As soon as the crayons come in, I will ship out-I promise!!! Huge huge thanks for your patience,

Kelly

Comments

Popular Posts