More journal pages from the last couple of days...

(the above is a postcard my friend Suzanne sent me from Greece-lucky!) I adhered the postcard using stickers I found on sale at Staples labeled "Personal and Confidential". Once they're stuck, they're stuck.

Another friend gave me the checked baggage tape. The rose stamp is hand carved by Hollyn. I bought it this past year at the Artists Nook in Fort Collins, CO. I bought it in two sizes and I LOVE it. The black flowers are rub ons from American Crafts. I used acrylics, colored pencils, Versafine (black) inkpad, and paper I bought from The Paper Studio in Tempe, AZ.

The car is still not cleaned out yet...That will be for Monday *or* Tuesday. I'm ecstatic 'cause it rained-poured in buckets at times. We really needed the rain so this is a very good thing indeed!

I started reading a new book last night (it came in the mail yesterday), Trudy White's Table of Everything. I bought her Could You? Would You? book last week in San Jose. I love her ideas and illustrations...Reminds me of an Australian version of Keri Smith! Love 'em both-they're both different and yet both have great ideas combining words and illustrations...

*****
Hey, since when does the U.S. Senate take away our rights of freedom of speech? Oh yeah..never mind...

Comments

Anonymous said…
great use of color...very rich!
love

Popular Posts