Update on the Caran d'ache Watersoluble Neo Art Wax Pastels Order-

If you ordered the Caran d'ache Crayons from me, I just wanted to give you a heads up. They are back ordered on a few boxes in a couple of colors. I'm going to ship out what comes in in order of who ordered first, etc (There are 5 colors that they only have "x" amount of boxes in stock) ... So I am hoping that they ship what is there sometime next week. The other boxes of crayons are coming in in about two weeks.

So sorry for the delay!!! At least you'll all have nice new boxes of colors fresh from Switzerland ;)

I will post an email to the board or blog as soon as the crayons arrive.

Thanks,

Kelly

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh goodie! thanks for the update.
Maija said…
Thanks for the update! I can't wait to get my hands on those yummy's!

Popular Posts