I had a blast (as usual) teaching at The Stamp Act in Marshfield, MA this weekend. It always feels like I'm at home there. Huge huge thanks (and hugs) to the "Usual Gang" there-Marie, her parents Dan and Gloria, Elyse, Sharyn and Susan...OH! and thanks to the latest member of The Stamp Act Family, Sante for being a joy!! (And hi's to Crystal Lee-keep working in your journal kiddo, it rocked!) Thanks to EVERYONE who took the classes this weekend-I am looking forward to my next venture there in December!!!

Some of the sample pages that we later bound into a book...

Color, Color and MORE color...See how you can see the Amazing Elyse and Sharyn in this picture? They're two regulars at The Stamp Act (Susan and Marie are hiding)...They keep me in stitches and smiling!!!



What a way to decorate the porch-should we paint it pink, blue, orange?? It looks like a designer who can't make up her mind! Oh never mind, it's our canvas covers and spines for the book.
Um, my "little" (heh heh, don't read this David, honey) stash of paper from this weekend:

OK, the Heidi Swapp "masks" aren't for me (I already have them). They're for a friend! Collage sheets from Bernie and yummy rub ons...oh and a new pen to try. Delicious Italian papers from The Stamp Act:

All in all, it was a wonderful weekend as usual and I'm looking forward to December.

I was violently assaulted at 2:30 in the morning. I went to bed late (couldn't sleep and hey, Star Trek was on) at about 1 a.m. At 2:30 someone punched me full in the face-in the nose HARD. It was Tristan!!! IN HIS SLEEP! I thought he broke my nose. Needless to say, I'm not going to sleep facing him tonight. I thought it was bad enough that when I do have to share a bed with my little monkey when we travel that he is like an oven and moves around in his sleep, but this was the worst! I think he might have straightened out the bump on my nose.

TTFN, I'm off to bed.

Comments

crimsoncat05 said…
beautiful colors! can't wait for you to come back to AZ, in October!!
Ro Bruhn said…
This is de ja vue, it looks like my studio just recently, I'm always decorating papers. I love the Italian collection.
Anne said…
OOOOooooooo, the delicious gorgeous sherbety colors. yum yum

Popular Posts