Back in Braintree, MA after a wonderful weekend of classes at the Rubber Chicken Stamp Art Store in MD. We drove back after my class ended at 4:30. We were out of Gaithersburg by 5 and back in Braintree by 3 a.m. Traffic coming from the South on a Sunday stinks!!


My booty from the Rubber Chicken store. I got into mucho trouble!!! How the hell I'm going to get all this stuff home (LOL) I have no idea...I hate having to pack it all up.
It was great seeing several familiar faces this weekend-thanks gang!!! You can read some write ups on Andrew's blog and Becky's blog. Any of you talented artist folks that were in classes and have blogs, I'd love to hear from you too!! Huge thanks to Betsy and Dan, & all of the RC Crew at the Rubber Chicken and to all of my wonderful students-Thanks to all of you for a fun filled weekend!!!
*****
A MUST see. We've known that police have infiltrated peace groups and peaceful protests in the past and now it's proven in one case on youtube.

Comments

moi said…
Kelly,
Your classes were a blast. I only wish I could have stayed for all of them. It was a lot of fun meeting you and other like minded souls. Come back soon!!!

Popular Posts