NO Harry Potter Spoilers in this post at all!!








I finished the book. Damn. 10 years it's been since the first book came out. My boy is 10!! My Dad was right when he said to me when Tristan was born how fast time goes by...
Any ways, I LOVED the book. I do hope that she does continue writing (not necessarily HP related books, I mean just writing-I Love her writing). I might go back and re read all of the books. Let's just say yesterday was spent devouring the book and I loved every minute of it!! And Jill, yes, my favorite swear word at the moment is now going to be BITCH! Leave it to a redhead, huh? Love the Weasleys...

The above pictures are of a funky version of my "Graffito" book class-it's the book that I've been working in the last few days. I made the "book" part of it (with the painted pages) a few weeks ago. I decided that I wanted something that I could bring with me to Comic Con with a few pens to "play and doodle in". So, that's my game plan for now...The pages are far from finished but it is fun working in it as much as I can...





Comments

~jolene said…
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh LOVE the Graffito Book! LOVE it! And you KNOW I Love the page with the hippie dude throwing the PEACE sign!
Oh girl, this is just too much!!!!!!

Somehow you manage to constantly blow me away!!!!
Kelly Kilmer said…
you are sweet. it's far from finished!!
BellaKarma said…
Jeez Kelly! I keep coming back to look at this over and over! I absolutely love it! Plus I love the other journal cover (back a post or two) with the doll with butterflies in her hair...LOVE IT!
Deb said…
This Graffito book is flipping fantastic, Kelly! Your work is so inspiring!

Deb

Popular Posts