I really hate to move on to a new post..looking at Gaiman/Ross going at it just cracks me up every time I see it (sorry Neil!! I think Neil turned about fifty shades of red)

Heads up, this Saturday, Violet's Rubber Stamp Inn in Ventura is having their last class before Violet closes the doors this month.

FYI, classes this weekend: Agoura, Ventura and Los Angeles.

Text as Art (for the last time locally in 2007) at Paper Post in Agoura this Friday
(818) 865 0702:




On Saturday, August 4th, I will be at Violet's Rubber Stamp Inn in Ventura (805) 648 7610 debuting a brand new class, A Few of My Favorite Things Book (not only are we making a book but also learning new mixed media paint and collage techniques on the pages) while we say "THANKS" to Violet for the past several wonderful years of classes, fun goodies in the shop and just all out and out for a wonderful time!





Then on Sunday, before I pack my bags and head to Art Unraveled in Phoenix, I'll be teaching my Layered & Textured Journal class at Stampin' From the Heart in L.A. (310) 391 0466. Not only are we making a book in this class but we're going to be exploring various Acrylic Gels and mediums:

These are my last local Southern California classes before I hit the road for August. I have several mixed media, acrylic paint, collage, composition and design, bookbinding, and art journaling classes lined up for the month of August. Catch me at:

Art Unraveled in Phoenix

The Stamp Act in Marshfield, MA

Rubber Chicken Stamp Art Store in Gaithersburg, MD

Please note, I bring all supplies needed to complete the project unless noted in the supply list (please check the supply lists!!!). I do not travel lightly and I bring a ton of STUFF for classes including Professional Grade Acrylics (NO cheapie stuff with me!!) and Mediums. TSA loves me!! LOL

Comments

Popular Posts