It's here!!! It's here!!!

I was teaching at The Artists' Nook in Fort Collins, CO today (y'all know how much I LOVE and adore being here!!!!) when UPS walked in. I thought he had a box of Somerset Studios (got my Cloth Paper Scissors and was stalking the UPS guy). So, a little while later Christine came in and said "I didn't get Somerset....but I got this." and holds up a copy of In This House. I SCREAMED.

Needless to say I am VERY happy with it. I bought a copy for my parents. I am going upstairs to put on my pjs and snuggle with my new book. It's freakin' amazing. Angela & Sarah, huge kudos and thanks...

OK, I have to get up early tomorrow and teach so back to your regularly scheduled "Kelly on hiatus" til Tuesday (see links below to keep you entertained).

Comments

martha brown said…
Woo-Hoo! I can't wait to see it !!! (it's not available on Amazon yet :(
CONGRATULATIONS!
(have a safe trip home)
Anonymous said…
Hi Kelly, maybe you didn't get my email...can you email me your address for the project? thanks! Have a wonderful weekend!
oh how exciting! Cant wait to get it, especially to see your art!
Deb said…
I can't wait to see this book, Kelly! It should be here soon & then I can scream too. I know your teaching will be a big hit.

Deb

Popular Posts