I played in Tammie Moore's Bird Swap and WOW! Look what I got!!!

Martha Brown was my more then generous partner. Just by looking at the box, I was doing the happy dance!!!

Everything was packaged so cute in my favorite color-PINK!

I carefully unwrapped each treasure. GASP! She made these?!?! OMG! She made these for ME? The green bird tag is now by my bed. I'm going to use it as a bookmark as I LOVE it. The pins are on my purse!! I just kept holding and feeling the fabric and paper collaged and sewn together. Oh freakin' YUM.

THIS was the creme de le creme-ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh THIS IS FOR ME?? Nooooooo it can't be. I can't tell you how many times I've picked this up, looked at it, touched it and just sat open mouthed staring at it. This bird fabric paper collage has got to be one of the most amazing things EVER. Martha-ya gotta send some art to Quilting Arts/Cloth Paper Scissors like NOW.


Once I could get past the extraordinary artwork, I found PAPER!! eeehhhh!!! Squeal! Snort! PAPER! Paper and MORE PAPER!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!

Paper and COLOR COPIES OF BIRDS-woo hoo-score!!


Then nestled at the bottom of the box, I pulled THIS out. Like she hadn't spoiled me enough. I GO NUTS for these bags. I have one from Tammie and one from Martha. I LOVE these bags. I go through bags like...insert stupid joke here...and I figure that once the bag starts to fall apart (after I love it to death LOL) that it's collage fodder-woo hoo!! Plus I love color copying the bags to boot ;)

Martha, you've spoiled me but you made my day!!!!!!!!!!! Huge thanks to Martha for being my swap bud and for Tammie for hostessing!!!

******

I'm off! I'm teaching my Long Tall Journal class tomorrow (Saturday) at Violets RS Inn in Ventura (805 648 7610). I'm off Sunday but will be busy between Father's Day, my Mom arriving that night and getting ready for my Colorado classes and No CA classes!!! Eeehhh! busy busy but happy happy!!

Comments

~jolene said…
SCORE is an understatement!
Too Cool!
xxxxx said…
Wow. Lucky gal! What an amazing treasure box to receive! Gorgeous art and bird papers.
Martha sent me to look. I'm not surprised -- that's Martha for you!!! I saw the nifty stuff you sent her too :)

Cheers!
Anonymous said…
I came too because Martha sent me and I wanted to see more. It is fun to feel your glee at the lovely 'stuff' you swapped with each other. You both make this world a wonderful place.
Kelly Kilmer said…
:) Thanks Catherine for the kind words...
Hi Kelly!

Martha makes the coolest stuff!
I know what you mean by touching and looking at what she makes.
I was lucky to meet her through a charm swap, and she sent me a COOL art pin made with fabric etc.
WOW. It is FUN, PRETTY and COOL!!!

I loved looking at your parcel!
I LOVE my Suzie Q bags too!
The 4 I have are SO much fun to stuff and go.
SO cute!!!

Take care and I really enjoyed looking at your blog!
Amber Dawn

Popular Posts