Some of my favorites from Flickr:


1. _selfportrait, 2. ~~ The eyes are the mirror of the soul ~~, 3. Untitled, 4. bakışa bakkk, 5. everlast, 6. buhay_basura3, 7. ..., 8. Warm, 9. Eyes Wide Open, 10. Gisimba Memorial Center, 11. Well...hello!, 12. Sister : Peace, 13. Central Market, Santo Domingo, DR, 80 -5, 14. Kitty's diary #2, 15. waiting on a friend, 16. Gisimba Memorial Center, 17. awaken!, 18. Orphans, 19. Jinja, Uganda, 20. Katrina and Bougainvilla, 21. There are many who seek the stars, 22. Ray, 23. Persian Gulf style henna, 24. Tribal Pakistani henna, 25. Neha & Pritesh's Wedding, 26. image13, 27. scenes out of a wedding, 28. henna, 29. Henna Hands, 30. Eisha's henna hands, 31. henna hands 2, 32. Hand of Constantine, 1995, 33. Hands in Prayer, 34. Drum, 35. Untitled, 36. Untitled

*****
Thanks to Ali Edwards for posting HOW to do the mosaics. Make your own here.

***

Thank you Cindy for all that you've done...We haven't given up hope yet...

Comments

~jolene said…
The Mosaic Maker is McAwesome :) Thanks for sharing....something else to play with ;-)

And I second the emotion to Cindy.

peace.
Anonymous said…
Okay, I know I'm a few posts late, but I just got caught up and read your teaching rant from the other day.

I just wanted to say that I truly, 100% mean it when I say that the 3 classes I took from you back in 2005 were worth every penny. And seriously...that's saying a lot coming from a poor Navy wife who saves her pennies for her art goodies! :) I remember that my husband did a double-take when I told him the cost of the 2 classes I'd signed up for, and I told him that I wasn't paying JUST for the opportunity to learn new techniques, but for the inspiration. To commune with others "like me". To have an experience I could take away, and savor. To inspire me for months to come.

I also remember that while I initially only signed up for 2 classes, I signed up for the 3rd after the first one ended, b/c I decided I couldn't bear to miss a class that day!

Believe me, if I were close enough, I'd be doing the same today. Keep the faith...keep on teaching!
Kelly Kilmer said…
Thanks Arika for the kind words...it means a lot :)
Hopefully I will see you again one of these days :)
I love faces and hands. These are wonderful places to dwell for a few hours. Thank you for collecting them... Blessings, Rebecca

Popular Posts