Remember THIS post?
They came...they came....SEE:






and this one too:
(if you click on the picture it will take you to the paumes.com website).






Info@paumes.com is how I order. I email them (Thank you Fumie!!!) The response is ultra fast and the shipping was like lightning from Japan (I ordered Monday and they came today-Saturday).

Thank you Muki for telling me about Nathalie's book!!

I absolutely love these books. LOTS and lots of pictures. I can't read a word of anything but the pictures say it all...Now, to wonder, how to get this company to publish a certain artists' book (*ahem*) ;) LOL...ah, to dream...

They're going to take their place (after I'm done oohing and ahhing over them tonight) right next to my bed on the table where I keep the other 4 books. I look at them over & over again as these little books pack a LOT into them.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh gosh, I am SO envious! The books are packed full of eye-candy goodness. I must must order these :)
Anonymous said…
wich one are these? I love the second one's pics.
Oh... NOW look what you've done! I just spent $36 on the same two books... and have a standing order for another two in a couple of weeks... sheesh! ;)

Hugs,
Adriane

(P.S. You getting my emails???)

Popular Posts