Two more pages from my journal:

The Mary image and the hands images are from Anahata's books. The pens are Sakura Gelly Roll Glaze. Papers are from Paper Source, Pulp (on La Brea) and Wrap Paper Scissors (on La Cienega).

This page I actually did while doing laundry at the laundromat today (especially since we now have a brand new washer and dryer in our building...I went to use it today-for the first time-and the damn washer is already broken! Don't get me going...) Sooooo hi ho, hi ho, it's off to the laundromat I went (another place to add to my list of "where I make art"). Pens are the Sakura Gelly Roll Glaze (black) and Sharpie Poster Paint (waterbased) in white.

Views from my porch (new neighbors moved in to the "puke yellow" house across the street...um, a year or two now it seems. They've done a lot of work on the house but I wish they'd paint the damn thing. For some reason it seems landlords and house owners in my neighborhood know nothing about color and love yucky colors. Ugh ugh!!) Oh, and that is the infamous stop sign that most do NOT stop for....right next to my favorite "magic" mailbox (one of the few in L.A. that seems to work-and actually gets mail to it's destination FAST).

*****

Happy Birthday Mumia.

***

David Halberstam killed in a car accident.

***

Stop the Time Warner inspired Post Office Rate Hike!!

***

Two interesting articles pointed out on Eddie Campbell's site:
No Nudes is good nudes to some...
Is this 2007 or 1947??

Comments

Popular Posts