Some finds from my visit with my friends Judy & Ruth into Little Tokyo today:

The above goodies (needless to say) are for Tristan. He was totally psyched about them. He put the Spidey cap right on.

The above goodies are mine....all mine *mwahhhaaaahhhaa* (evil laugh): A new keychain (the seal pup), stickers, washi paper, yuzen paper, stickers, tape


3 books and a magazine from our trek to Kinokuniya. They have a LOT of stuff "wrapped up" and you have to bring it up to the counter and ask them to open it. I did have them open 3 books for me and I only bought one of them...but I love them!!! Also if you are looking for pens up the wazoo-wow. They also have gorgeous washi papers...I think we spent almost 3 hours in the bookstore alone. The only thing I didn't take pictures of was all of the candy that I bought (gummy candy in grape, apple and strawberry. YUM. I love the stuff).



I had a blast with Judy & Ruth-most excellent company!! I can't wait to do it again! (Gelato in Little Tokyo was *excellent*-just the perfect thing to end our amazing shopping trip). I'm looking forward to my next trek back there with my friends Diane, Jadine and Roseann sometime soon :)

I also want to head on over to Chinatown for Joss papers and the like...

This Sunday I"m teaching at A Little Bizaar in Lake Elsinore. There is room in BOTH classes-heads up! Catch the classes while you can. These two collage classes have been EXTREMELY popular and I won't be teaching them out that way again anytime soon!!!

*****

Heads up for those of you in No CA, I am working out details to teach at my friend, Sonora's studio in June! Details coming soon.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wonderful stuff, now if I had a Japanese store close by, I would probably spend over 3 hours in there too! (and I don't want to think about the hole it'd burn in my wallet) :)

Popular Posts