Journal pages that I did last Thursday night at the hotel in Danville:


My Brilliant Plan at the time was to come back to the hotel every night after teaching and CREATE. HA! After teaching from 10 until 8:30 on Friday, I was too freakin' tired to do anything bug veg. Saturday I was too busy laughing and having fun at dinner with Alix, Georgia, Kathy and Terrece. Sunday I was too busy driving home!!!

I'm almost all packed (with the exception of a few clothes that were hung up to dry). All of my class stuff is packed and ready to go (except the stuff that my parents have at their house). I'll be at The Stamp Act in Marshfield, MA on Friday and Saturday. I'll be debuting FIVE (new to the East Coast) classes. Can't wait!

I have a little pink "Barbie" suitcase (ha it doesn't have Barbie on it but it is "Barbie pink"). Everyone who saw it a couple of years ago has since referred to it as my Barbie bag. I really want to collage it one of these days. Any ways, I packed this bag especially for the plane trip. The depth of the bag is about 3". It's not a big bag less than a foot long. Um, it's filled and I mean FILLED with handmade/decorative papers torn down to fit inside the box. It also has 2 glue sticks and my new journal in it. That's my "Carry On". My "Purse" is a BIG "Tammie" purse that fits-get this-not only my "purse stuff" (and those of you that know me know what my purse is like!!) BUT it also fits my collage "images", more glue sticks, an old rag, and the books I am bringing with me. I am a glutton for punishment. TSA always thinks I"m nuts. My favorite quote from a TSA agent was (after seeing my markers and pens), "You must be an artist!" (said like I was 8 years old). I wanted to tell her "You must be a rocket scientist!" So think good thoughts for me tomorrow as I hate flying (always have).

Picked up this book yesterday for $10 at Gene de Chene bookstore. It was the only book I bought on our "book spree" yesterday (David only bought one book and Tristan didn't buy any!). I also stopped at Sweetpeas to drop off my Long Tall Journal sample and loaded up on some paper. As usual, the store was packed with new goodies that tempted me. I'll be back there teaching a week from this Saturday.

I'll be posting from Boston (in addition to checking my email) so stay tuned!!

Comments

Oh... Mercy said…
grrrrr
I just lost the post I was trying to post... I mean comment.

I can't believe you are in Boston.
Wish I could see you. Why can't you be coming to NJ?
I so Need a KK class.

I wrote you a while back about the new pages you are doing, I LOVE them.
They have changed a lot.
I really need a shot of motivation.

have a great time ms. K
xoxoxoxox

Popular Posts