FRIDAY: A Book that I do not have in my collection but would LOVE to own:

Tom Judd's Everyday



I emailed him a year (or two?) ago. He told me that he had one or two copies left for sale. I told him that I would very much like to buy it. Then I never heard back. I lust after this book. It's like one of my Holy Grails. If anyone has one to sell or trade, please let me know. I know it's all on the website, but it's not like holding it in your hands. I don't know what it is about people's journals that make me go ga-ga. Is it the raw creativity? Is it the honesty? Is it the process? It's almost like a glimpse into a person's soul.

***** First day of teaching in Danville. It'll be a busy (but great) day! *****

New cool blog site here (not mine but I found it on Fly Girls' site)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I discovered Tom Judd sometime ago, his journal is amazing. I do love having a book in hand rather than browsing from a website, it inspires creativity. Unfortunately I don't have this book, perhaps I'll keep a look out for you.

I love 'Treats & Treasures', Marieke is a wonderful, artistic and stylish lady who I admire in many ways. Her blog is a hidden gem (well titled with its content).

Popular Posts