Home again home again jiggity jig...
(painted hands photo from this site)

Back home in Los Angeles after a fabulous weekend of teaching at The Frenzy Stamper. Debbie, as usual, has the most wonderful array of goodies to tempt you with. The stamps just jump off the shelves and into your basket (her taste is *that* good!) I taught five, fun classes to an amazing group of artists. I was a wee bit nervous with the Saturday night class (I had 11 students and it was the first time I had taught it-eek) but they seemed to love it and I was really REALLY happy with what people made (I hope they were too!!) all weekend long. The colors were fabulous. There was lots of laughing, sharing and comaraderie going on. I'm looking forward to my next trip to Arizona in August for Art Unraveled. You KNOW where I'll be stopping at least one of my days!

I also wanted to give a little shout out to Cindy & Gary at The Paper Studio for accomdating my paper addiction on Thursday night by staying open past 6 for me. My wallet doesn't thank you, but *I* do!! (LOL) I have two favorite stops in AZ: Frenzy Stamper for Stamps and Paper Studio for paper...I do enough damage between the two stores.

Huge huge thanks to Debbie for a great weekend!! See you guys again in August!!! I'll be posting more later. I just wanted to give a quickie update to everyone. I'm exhausted...but I had FUN. Mom is here til tomorrow (Tuesday). I am looking forward to waking up late on Wednesday!!! :)



Comments

Cool site, that "Insider Art"... thanks for sharing the link!

Popular Posts