While I was on my usual morning routine of "browsing my favorite blog sites", I was pleasantly surprised to find out that one of my favorite illustrators, Shaun Tan, has a new book out. Thanks Eddie!
Shaun is an illustrator in Australia who has managed to produce a fine collection of work such as:
The Red Tree, The Lost Thing, The Rabbits, Memorial, The Viewer and NOW a NEW book:
The Arrival. Amazon doesn't have a listing for the damn thing yet, so I will have to call Skylight books in L.A. They are one of the few independent bookstores left. I like to buy a lot of my books from them as often as I can. They are always one of the first stores to carry "hard to find" unusual books!
OK, just called Skylight they don't have a listing for it either. Now I'm off to find out info from the Publisher.
In the meantime, if you see one of his little gems sitting on a shelf alone in the bookstore, grab it, fork over your $ for it and enjoy his work as much as I do...

Comments

Popular Posts