I promised photos of what I did at the track the other day..the camera hasn't been cooperating 100% but I managed to get some more shots this morning. After almost 75 pictures, I finally got some good ones. (For some reason, the shots were all blurry no matter how good the light). The camera is olddddddddddd!

Had a wonderful, wonderful class at Zinnia in Pasadena yesterday. GREAT group of artists!! Tamara had lots of fun and artsy goodies in stock. All of her Christmas stock was on sale, so I loaded up on some cool bird ornaments for next Christmas (though when I got home, Tristan promptly hung them on the tree). Also picked up the new Somerset (quite good!!) and some other goodies. Was heavily gifted yesterday by my friends-that was very very very nice and extremely thoughtful. Lorraine was very kind and gave me the book, "Drop Dead Cute" which I have been oogling for a long time!! Huge thanks Lorraine!! Roseann loaded me up with all sorts of goodies-a bag of the Virgin of Guadalupe, a beautiful calendar of Mexican doors, an exquisite leather journal, Wanderlust travel book (eeh can't wait to collage with this one!!!) and other goodies. In other words, my friends spoiled me yesterday...and the spoiling was unexpected and very much appreciated!! :)

Speaking of spoiled, my parents bought me a gift certificate for
paper mojo and here I sit like a kid waiting for the Fed Ex truck. Paper! Paper! It's an illness, I tell ya! Madness!

See, ya really can journal anywhere!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Kelly,
Love these pages you made at the track. Thanks again for a great class at Zinnia. I cant wait to get my hands on some more pix to alter. My workshop room is all cleaned up and I even have space to work!
Glad you liked the book.
Hope to see you soon.
Lorraine

Popular Posts