in







































































More stuff to keep you busy...
The most amazing rubber stamps ever from Stampafe ordered by Debbie at Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale for me-THANKS Debbie!!! I love love love them and can't wait to ink 'em up. I already used the bird stamp.
Here are some birdies I bought from Paper Post
(Yes the crow sitting on my shelf is in front of artwork from Karen Michel and Juliana Coles). And yes, I Need to rearrange my bookshelf -my whole apartment needs rearranging!!!
in Agoura a couple of weeks ago. They also got in the most scrumptious paper from India. YUM.

Comments

Hi Kelly:

Luv the stamps I want to come and play! I missed taking your classes at Stampers Warehouse I will definitely have to look out for your next visit. I took my first ever collage class from you the 1st time you taught at the Original RS convention in Carson. Thanks for inspiring me to get started in the wonderful world of collage, art, and mixed media.

www.sheilamichelle.blogspot.com

Popular Posts