Ewww!!!
Ewww!!!
Ewww!!!
So I've now learned do NOT click on Blogger's home page where they have the updated blog page even if the name sounds art related or interesting. EWW EWW EWW
After 8 years of Catholic school (and the fact that I've been out of "school" forrrrrrrrrr 14 years now), I am totally grossed out.
MAJOR eww factor.
The things you learn while you are messing around with your blog and trying to make it more "interesting"
and the things you learn NOT to do
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

and on another note...i love signs like these...if you ever see a redhead muttering under her breath while reading one of these, it's probably me! This is an actual sign posted on an actual gate that blocks one small alley in West Hollywood-weird thing is, there is only ONE gate. Sooooo if you start walking/driving down the alley and the gate is closed you're in trouble. It is very weird indeed. Hubby took this photo. He likes to walk down alleys alone. I don't. I drive down them...

Comments

Kelly, I missed something... What is "Ewwww?"
I mean, why are you grossed out?
What happened?
AH A MYSTERY!!!!

Popular Posts