Ephemera from Kelly's stash...Grabbags!!



I've been toying with the idea of opening an etsy shop to sell my art, books and other goodies that I create. I thought I'd test out the waters first and see how selling my collage grabbags online would be. I have sold TONS of these through the yahoo group ArtGangLA. I collect "the best of the best" from my personal treasures-I've put pieces of everything that I have into the grabbags. The bags are filled with handmade papers, decorative papers, collage "ephemera", color copies, originals, cherished book pages, photos, stickers, etc.. NO bag is alike. Each bag has new, artsy and unusual items inside. There is NO junk in any of the bags. Each holds a treasure trove of collage ephemera.

**Please note I couldn't fit everything into the photo. Plus, each bag is different!! This is only a "sample bag" so you may not receive this exact bag. The bags are filled with ALL different color papers-no themes or anything like that here! This is the best of Kelly's stash!!

Eager to try your hand at collage? These are perfect! Love to collect papers. Look no further. Wondering what I use to collage with? This is the perfect bag for you then!!

I take paypal, checks or money orders, please. $35 + $5 shipping. If you are interested, please drop me an email at EGorey99@worldnet.att.net

Thanks ~Kelly

Comments

Popular Posts