It's been hectic around here to say the least! I am teaching this weekend at Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale and next weekend at The Stamp Act Store in Marshfield. I am looking forward to it! Bookbinding, collage, mixed media, painting, journaling, color, and learning LOTS!!!

I'm happy though at least I have my proposals in for the 2007 Art Unraveled Convention in AZ.
Now I have fingers crossed :)

Am getting ready to leave for AZ. My Mom arrives tomorrow-she will be going with me in search of a "tan" before my sister's wedding on the 21st in Boston. I am in search of a freakin' dress to wear for the wedding. I can't find anything that A. Fits and B. I like. Ack. Did they stop making A-Line dresses and skirts or is it just me?!?!

My friend Darcy totally has spoiled me with early birthday presents. Not only did she make me a gorgeous purse in pink (I absolutely LOVE it!!! and if you think her purses are amazing, you need to see her artwork-WOW) but what came in the mail today, but Che Guevara's Self Portraits Book. EEH!! I was doing the happy dance. I have been searching high & low for this book...it made my stressful day a lot happier ;)

No new artwork yet-soon...I have been working on some stuff in between "other stuff".

Very interesting article here to read...

My Sound Off Through Art Group at Yahoo seems to be having "technical difficulties" Very weird. I have yet to see this happen with any of the other groups i moderate or any of the 80+ groups that I belong to. I am blaming the Neo-Cons at the moment. did you hear that? someone's knocking at my door...if I don't come back y'all will know who to blame...*ahem*

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.-Niemoller

Comments

celeste said…
gotta get the progressive folks out to vote. the true majority is sick of the republicans. problem is, the democrats aren't strong (even though the party philosophy is much more postive) so the "common" folk don't go out and *vote*. while the republicans whip the conservative folks into a frenzy through double-speak and media control -- and *those* folks actually vote! ack! get out the vote!

Popular Posts