THE EPHEMERA SWAP-AN UPDATE!!!

Hi Ladies

ALL of the envelopes are in the mail as of today. Give them at least a week to get to their destination. I just spent an hour at the PO at the window mailing these and $50 + of my own money in extra postage. I hope everyone likes what they receive. I did my best to trade "like for like". I received over 35 envelopes. Most people played by the rules in sending stuff-those of you that sent me labels, envelopes, postage, and "non crap stuff"-I thank you for it :)

but I think most of us (including ME, your goofy hostess, miscalculated how the postage would work-eeps!!!)

If you receive an envelope with an extra postage label on it or your name is below, then there is postage due to me, please :) I'd appreciate it. Not only is my car on the fritz and I still need to find a foolish dress to wear to my sister's wedding (GRR!) but my printer just died today so I'm a little grumbly at the moment!! :}

Brownyn Mitchell-Aus $9.50
Celeste in Danville $.75
Becky New $4.71
K. Wolf $2.93
Paula Bogdan $1.81
Tanya Peacock $4.20
Karen Murphy $2.95
Lori Zimmerman $2.64
Amy Eckler $2
Susan McIntyre $1.65
Patti Monroe $2
Kristy Chorba $1.53
Sandy Brown $1.60
Karen Rule $1.25
Gail Russakov $4.95

If anyone wants to reimburse me via paypal, my addy is Egorey99@worldnet.att.net or you could always send me more collage stuff :) LOL!!!

What I think happened is that a lot of people sent "more" one way, and paid the extra postage to mail it to me, but when you received your package back, as I said, I tried to swap out like for like that there was extra money due. Ce la vie. I live and learn :)

Next time, to make it easier, I think I will ask everyone to send in flat rate envelope mailers, addressed both in the to and from section.

Thanks for playing :)

kelly

Comments

Popular Posts