Comments

Anonymous said…
Kelly, did you sew the pictures together? It's a really powerful page. Love it!
Kelly Kilmer said…
Thanks Amy,
Actually, it's "fake" stitching. I used a Sakura gelly Roll Souffle pen in white....
Best,
Kelly
Carol Bonomo said…
Are you teaching how to make these journals anywhere in southern California? I love the way the big pages hold up bigger messages.
Carol Bonomo said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelly Kilmer said…
YES I am teaching the Scrapped! journal which is on BIG pages.
Also am working on a class making the kinds of journals I have been using lately. I might do some impromptu classes during the week of Dec 26-30th ...and schedule that class during that week.
I am teaching th Scrapped! Journal class at Paper Post in Agoura Hills this Sunday. There is still room!

Popular Posts