Am busy getting ready for my classes this weekend and next! I am looking forward to my trek up North to Stampers Warehouse. I'm teaching five classes-some collage, some bookbinding, some art journaling, and lotsa mixed media techniques-ALL NEW! Yay!
I will be driving up there with my friend, Tammie Moore. We're planning on hitting all of the paper arts, book and comic stores in Berkeley. We're even STAYING in Berkeley on Wednesday. Can ya tell I'm totally psyched about it.
I am looking for some news stores or any kind of art workshop location (read: some space to teach in) across the West Coast (hey, across the World, actually)... If you have a location near you, please drop me a note. It can be any kind of artsy place-thanks :)
Blogger is not letting me upload photos at the moment, so as soon as I can do so, I will.
Have a great weekend everyone,
GO MAKE SOMETHING
Kelly

Comments

Popular Posts