First Day of 4th Grade Jitters
I remember those days
not only was it "4th grade" but it was a new school! It was my first year at a private Catholic school. I loved my 4th grade teacher, Mrs. Thomas. We called her "Mrs. T" The principal went nuts when we did that. She was a small woman with curly hair and a big smile. She always had this huge jar of goldfish on her desk.
Tristan's teacher also looks like a "Mrs. T", a happy smile. He was nervous since he was hoping he would get Mrs. Kennar as his teacher (she was his kindergarten teacher and he loved her!) Seeing other friends and the warm smile of his teacher eased his mind, I hope.
Hopefully we'll both be able to make it through the first day Tristan is the only one looking at the camera in the first shot smiling (He asked if he could wear his Patrick "Never question a genius" shirt the first day *sigh*)

Comments

Popular Posts