Tristan and I are now back in L.A. We arrived home safe & sound Tuesday. I spent most of Tuesday in a "zombie" type state as we had to get up at 4 am for our flight which left from Providence, RI. I'm behind in some emails. I need to unpack all of my stuff from our trip back East (teaching stuff) and then repack for AZ. Needless to say, my living room (actually, my whole apartment) and my life are a little messy right now.
Ce la vie!
I am spending most of today in my PJs. I will be getting all of my stuff together for AU and figuring out what I need to go run around and buy in the next 2 days. My Mom arrives from Boston Sunday night. I am teaching in Lake Elsinore (www.alittlebizaar.net/) on Saturday and Santa Ana (www.theartbar.net/) on Sunday.
Mom, Tristan & I leave for Art Unraveled in AZ on Monday morning. Dad arrives Tuesday and is flying directly into Phoenix. I will be attending the "Meet the Artist" event that night. I am teaching 4 classes. I'm also taking one class (Juliana Coles' Repetition class) while I'm there. I have been attending and teaching at AU since its inception and I LOVE it!!!
I am going to try to update this frequently over the next few days before I leave for AU :) but we'll see....

Comments

Popular Posts