Please keep Bernie Berlin's husband, Jeff in your thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. Bernie is one of the kindest, most thoughtful people on the face of the planet...She's a living saint to the four footed variety ;)

I'm still camera less (boo hoo).

It's almost 11 pm on Friday night. I'm exhausted. No sleep last night-tossed & turned. I always get like that before a "Big weekend"! I spent all day teaching at The Stamp Act in Marshfield MA. As usual, it was fab-u-lous!! I LOVE teaching at the store. The students rock. Marie & her parents are AMAZING...who wouldn't love people who not only greet you with a smile on their face but treat you like you're family??!!? Even going as far as going to pick up our lunches & dinners-amazing!!! My basket at the store is already overflowing!!! Lots and lots of gorgeous handmade papers, new funky rubber stamps, paints from Stewart Gill in Scotland (YUM) and more!


Any ways, classes today were fun. Tristan & Erin (my sister) picked me up tonight...we drove to the beach in Marshfield for ice cream...then back to my parent's house...Needless to say, I'm tired..but it was a fun, nice day!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Kelly, I took your text class today and had a great time! Looking forward to seeing you again in the fall.
Donna

Popular Posts